Looking for a Home Improvement Loan!?
Look no further, AMS Financial has been America’s choice for fast and easy financing since 2004. AMS Financial has helped over 100,000 consumers finance their clean energy solar systems, dream pools, home improvement projects and more with their industry leading suite of 0% cards and unsecured loan programs. The staff has a combined 75 years of experience in consumer finance and lending and are ready to serve you. It is with pleasure they help you and your family with financing for anything that you may want or need to finance. AMS Financial will use the latest technology to procure, curate and fund the very best programs in the market. Their approvals are fast as 30 seconds on some products and our funding can be as quick as same day for some products. AMS Financial has programs for all credit grades and in all 50 states. There is nothing that AMS Financial cannot finance. They can help you and your family get the best program for your particular needs.
Why Choose AMS Financial?
- Lower Rates
- Fast, Easy, Paperless Process
- Secure and Confidential
- More Programs Means More Choices
- Loans and Credit Cards For All Credit Grades
For more information visit:
FINANCE SOLAR IMPROVEMENTS FOR YOUR HOME AND REPAY IT ON YOUR PROPERTY TAX!
MPOWER is Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) program. The amount financed is amortized and the annual amount due is added to the property tax bill each year until paid in full. Water and energy cost savings may be enough for property owners to pay the additional amount on the property tax bill.
How PACE Works
PACE works much different than a typical loan or home equity line of credit because it is not set up directly through a bank or Financier. Local municipalities will partner with a company (i.e. Plan It Solar) for help to administer the program and will then pay for the program with municipal bonds.
Property owners will receive a site evaluation for the improvements that they are seeking and use that to apply with the city/program administrator. Once the system is approved, the PACE administrator will pay Plan It Solar for the project. There is no upfront cost to the property owner and the loan is paid off on the property tax bill over the next ten to twenty years. If the home is ever sold, the improvements are included in the property’s tax liability.
Advantages of PACE
There are a variety of benefits not only for consumers but also for the community.
For the recipients of PACE financing, the advantages are:
- No upfront investment or reduced equity in your home – PACE does not show up as traditional debt because it is secured by a special tax assessment.
- Immediate positive cash flow – In almost all cases, the monthly savings from energy are greater than the added property tax.
- No credit check or credit score required – Because it is tied to your property tax bill, the government ensures that it receives the money for the investment.
- Protection if you sell your home – Since PACE is tied to the property and the debt is paid through the property tax to the subsequent owners.
- Secure financing – Because the program is backed by the city, consumers can feel secure that the program will be administered properly.
Get started today @ http://www.mpoweradvantage.net/